From: Ignas Anikevicius <anikevicius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Advice Needed: Conexant HD-Audio noisy audio
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:42:24
1 On 15/05/12 17:31, Alecks Gates wrote:
2 > I would check the inputs in alsamixer and play around with them. I
3 > had a problem similar to this for many months and it was due to some
4 > funny input volume I didn't need, so I muted it.
5
6 Thanks for replying, I have muted everything, except Headphones, Master,
7 Speaker and PCM outputs, which *are* necessary to get any sound out of
8 my machine either with headphones or speakers. Muting speakers when only
9 headphones were used did not help.
10
11 Cheers,
12 I.