From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] invalid argument when trying to modprobe nvidia module
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:39:50
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 17:18 on Sunday 16 January 2011, Peter
2 Humphrey did opine thusly:
3
4 > On Sunday 16 January 2011 12:54:46 Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > That's nonsense.
6 >
7 > It is not.
8
9 It has not been a problem for me, not once, in 4 years at least, both on x86
10 and amd64. Other posters report the same and you are the only one reporting
11 experiencing the problem.
12
13 Logic tells me you likely have something dodgy local to your machine as you
14 are the only one so this would be a good point to post the error output you
15 get.
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com