From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with X apps from remote PC
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:08:05
1 Hi,
2
3 * Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net> [19-08-06 01:33]:
4 > I have here Xorg running. My system is a AMD64, software is
5 > up-to-date. X is compiled with xinerama tag.
6 >
7 > Now if I start emacs or a xterm etc on my FreeBSD pc I can only see
8 > the decoration of the window but nothing is displayed in it.
9
10 i found now, why: it is the use-flag or flag in the xorg.conf: xinerama
11
12 If I disable the, everything works fine, but with xinerama activated
13 it will not work.
14
15 Does anybody knows a work-around for this?
16
17 Thx
18 Matthias
22 "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
23 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
24 produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
25 Rich Cook
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list