From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird Message Filter Script
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 01:44:29
1 On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 06:40:05PM -0400, Penguin Lover dhk squawked:
2 > What I want to do is automatically parse the emails/xml as they come in
3 > after the message filer moves the email.
6 As far as I know, Thunderbird does not support such a thing. I don't
7 know what you use this for, but you maybe better off with procmail.
8
9 W
10 --
11 ...many other things are also often quantized. It really should be called
12 h-bar mechanics, not Quantum Mechanics.
13 ~Prof. Kirk T. McDonald, DeathEM, P-town PHY 304
14 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 842 days, 29 min