From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Replacements for ivman
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:13:45
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:58:06 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> I have hal, dbus and ivman installed here. They work fine. Since it
6 >> works, that may be why it is not being updated. Don't fix what
7 >> works. ;-)
10 > Then why are there 12 op[en bugs on ivman's bug tracker?
15 Ran out of Raid. o_O Is there anything with no open bugs? It works
16 here. I don't have any Raid either.
17
18 Dale
19
21
22 P. S. Sinus infection so I am a little goofy today. Dr tomorrow so
23 maybe I will just be a normal nut in a couple days.