From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mplayer2, where is it?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:54:39
1 On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:22:42 +0530
2 Masood Ahmed <masood08@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> writes:
5 >
6 > > Hi,
7 > >
8 > > I went to a link a bit ago in Seamonkey and a box came up that it
9 > > needed mplayer2 plugin. I don't see it in portage so can someone
10 > > tell me where I can find it?
11 > >
12 > > I looked on the forums but the posts I saw were really old. Google
13 > > finds it but still no clue on where it is in portage.
14 > >
15 > > Thanks in advance for the info.
16 >
17 > Is it mplayerplug-in ?
18
19 * net-www/mplayerplug-in
20 Latest version available: 3.31-r1
21 Latest version installed: 3.31-r1
22 Size of files: 206 kB
23 Homepage: http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/
25 License: GPL-2
26 i have it installed, so tell me the site that doesn't work and i'll
27 tell you if it does for me ... unless you don't use a gecko based
28 browser like firefox.
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list