From: Florian CROUZAT <gentoo@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 19:34:25
1 On 1 oct. 2010, at 21:26, Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > On 2010-10-01, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Al wrote:
5 >>>> You're running Gentoo Windows?
6 >>>>
7 >>>>
8 >>> Yes I do.
9 >>>
10 >>>
11 >>
12 >> Someone is confused. I'm not sure who tho. :/
13 >
14 > I certainly feel a bit confused. I was aware of Gentoo/BSD...
15
16 I think someone should have mentioned the gentoo/alt project way before in this topic.
17 This is what Al is trying to improve giving us Cygwin support.
18 Here's the link, http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/ (I run a x64-macos Gentoo prefix)
19
20 Cheers for your problem Al, maybe try the gentoo-alt ML to avoid all the noise but you sure reach more ppl here.
21
22 -----
23 Florian.
24 / For security reasons, all text in this mail
25 is double-rot13 encrypted. /