From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: 'Hibernate' by power button
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:55:43
1 In <news:200702162051.41541.michaelkintzios@×××××.com>,
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > I use the default default.sh that comes with acpid. I've only added
5 > > a couple of files to respond to sleep and lid events.
6 >
7 > Okey, dokey, what do the default last couple of lines/paras look like?
8
9 It lives in /usr/portage/sys-power/acpid/files/
10
11 I think if I were in your shoes, I'd go back to using the default
12 default.sh and use separate files for specific events/actions;
13 hopefully that would avoid this kind of trouble after an update.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list