From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Problems rebuilding gtk+ (and many other packages), due to not found /usr/lib/libXCBRenderUtil.la
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:49:18
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Problems rebuilding gtk+ (and many other packages), due to not found /usr/lib/libXCBRenderUtil.la by "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."
1 "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>:
2
3 > None of those seem particularly relevant ('cept /maybe/ cairo), but I
4 > figured I'd give you the whole list so you can go searching if xcb-util
5 > isn't the culprit.
6
7 Thx for the whole list. I've since rebuild cairo, libX11 and a bunch
8 of other packages, incl. xcb-util. Up to now, I haven't found the
9 package that needs to be rebuild, so that I can rebuild gtk+ :(
10
11 Alexander Skwar
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list