From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] This Connection is Untrusted: WAS: Firefox-10.0.1 fails to compile on x86
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:00:38
1 On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Paul Hartman
2 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >> Actually, why is it that upstream does not provide 64bit binaries? (It
5 >> always bothers me to see my wife's Windows 7 machines running a copy
6 >> of firefox marked, in parenthesis, 32 bit.)
7 >
8 > They're working on it... They actually have started generating 64-bit
9 > nightly builds for Windows and Linux:
10 > https://nightly.mozilla.org/
11
12 What is it about my systems wherein every one of these https links
13 case my systems to barf with a "This Connection is Untrusted" message.
14 If I remove the 's' then things work fine.
15
16 Is there some part of Gentoo config that should take care of this but
17 that I don't know about?
18
19 - Mark