From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:33:30
1 Hartmut Figge wrote:
2 > Dale:
5 >> The biggest problem with that is that the first message I send doesn't
6 >> thread properly. So basically anyone who responds just appears out of
7 >> nowhere. If I send a new message to this list and two people respond,
8 >> it is two separate threads. Which is sometimes confusing. I usually
9 >> tag the threads I start in red just to make sure I don't miss something.
10 >>
11 > Since many years i am using all of my mailing lists via news.gmane.org.
12 > Maybe this is an option for you also.
13 >
14 > http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ge100317.png (55 KB)
15 >
16 > Hartmut
20 I tried that once but I never could get it to work for me. I started
21 out doing it the way I am because I was on dial-up. I could download my
22 email and disconnect, then read them at my leisure. If I needed to
23 reply, I could type it in then send it when I connected again. It
24 worked. Now I have DSL and that does change a lot of things. It
25 certainly made updating Gentoo a lot faster, especially Open Office.
26
27 May have to check into some things and see how I like it.
28
29 Thanks.
30
31 Dale