From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel config thingy, "make menuconfig"
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:38:36
1 On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:27:26 -0500, ny6p01 wrote:
2
3 > I actually set aside an hour or two to go through the whole tree, paying
4 > particular attention to everything marked NEW. I actually enjoy seeing
5 > what new functionality has been added with each upgrade even if it is
6 > irrelevant to my hardware. It's still good to know. Like the new built
7 > in NTFS support in 5.15. I might have missed this if I hadn't come
8 > across it!
9
10 make oldconfig feeds you the new items, one at a time, complete with
11 access to the help information.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?