From: stupendoussteve@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssh logs?
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 18:55:02
1 On Sun, 7 May 2006, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 > Does ssh keep a log anywhere of outgoing ssh sessions and the IP
5 > address they were connecting to? I have been connecting to a machine
6 > that runs noip but the noip address is coming up 0.0.0.0 implying noip
7 > isn't running or the machine is powered down. I'd like to figure out
8 > what address the machine has been at recently.
9 >
10 > Thanks,
11 > Mark
15 It doesn't keep a log of outgoing connections, but you might check
16 ~/.ssh/known_hosts and see if it says the IP of the host you connected to.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list