From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: urxvt asking for confirmation when pasting
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:57:56
1 On Fri, 2022-01-14 at 16:53 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2022-01-14, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > > urxvt has suddenly started prompting for confimation when pasting text
5 > > by clicking the middle mouse button. This is excruciatingly
6 > > annoying. I don't see any relevent X resources when I do 'urxvt
7 > > -help'. Does anybody know how to disable this horrible new "feature"?
8 >
9 > This appears to cause be a perl extension which is now enabled by default?
10 >
11 >
12
13 Yes, and apparently it can be selectively disabled with something like
14 (I'm just guessing)
15
16 perl-ext-common: default,-confirm-paste
17
18 or
19
20 perl-ext: default,-confirm-paste