From: Samir Faci <samir.list@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Beryl
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:23:22
1 I'm not sure if I'm the only one that this happened to, but I was just
2 curious to see if anyone else experienced this.
3
4 I have Beryl working fine, and it works for a good while.. hot corners, hot
5 keys.. and all the affects that I care about work. Then after a while, the
6 hot corners stop working.. but the Functions keys (F8/F9) at least in my
7 config works fine to do exactly the same behavior that the hot corners would
8 have done. If I switch from beryl to kwin then back to beryl.
9 It starts working again.
10
11 Has anyone experienced similar behavior?
14 Samir