From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSHd: Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:46:46
1 On 12 Sep 2008, at 03:46, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > ...
3 > debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_4.7p1
4 > debug3: Not a RSA1 key file /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key.
5
6 This appears suspicious to me. I would delete that file on the ssh
7 server & restart ssd - the key will be regenerated (this may take a
8 minute or two).
9
10 If you have previously ssh'd successfully to this from a client then
11 you may get "incorrect key" errors - just delete the applicable line
12 from ~/.ssh/known_hosts on that client. If my guess is correct then
13 you'll be able to log in.
14
15 Stroller.