From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB automount
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:01:52
1 Am 13.09.2012 19:29, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > $ /usr/lib/polkit-1/polkitd --replace --no-debug
4
5 I think you want debug ... so:
8 $ /usr/lib/polkit-1/polkitd --replace
9
10 right?
11
12 No additional output here, tried clicking user-menu (upper right) as
13 mentioned in your bug-report ...
14
15 >> I fixed it by downgrading polkit afai remember (weeks ago). Gave
16 >> the new ebuild a try and still these issues.
17 >
18 > I actually hadn't thought about downgrading polkit, since it was
19 > working with the same version in GNOME 3.2. Or maybe it was a fluke
20 > (the bug is reproducible, but sometimes I need to try several
21 > times). I will try downgrading.
22
23 I think it worked with the latest stable polkit.
24 Would have to retry, right now I have to leave my office ...
25
26 Thanks, Stefan