From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange blocks b behavior
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:55:33
1 On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:00:40 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Thanks Neil, thanks a lot for mentioning that. Now I have horrifying
4 > images burned into my brain of doxygen, openjade, SGML and DTDs
5 > lumbering out of holes in the ground and slithering towards me,
6 > zombie-like, hell bent on devouring me whole and consigning my soul to
7 > oblivion.
8
9 Happy to help :)
10
11 I think my tagline would be more appropriate to a filesystem discussion...
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 When you go to court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people
18 that were not smart enough to get out of jury duty.