From: Julien Roy <julien@××××.ca>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to expand ext4 partition
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 22:16:22
1 I didn't - I typically use the Gentoo and Arch wiki when I need information, but will keep that in mind.
2 I noticed, on that page, that there's a big bold warning about using post-2019 WD Red drives. Sadly, that's exactly what I am doing, my array is 4xWD60EFAX. I don't know whether that's the cause of the problem. It does say on the wiki that these drives can't be added to existing arrays, so it would make sense. Oh well, lesson learned.
3
4 Right now, I am trying to move my data to another volume I have. I don't have another 12TB volume, so instead I am trying to compress the data so it fits on my other volume. Not sure how well that'll work.
5
6 Julien
10 Feb 5, 2022, 17:02 by antlists@××××××××××××.uk:
11