From: Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Removing pulseaudio
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:26:59
1 Michael Mol:
2
3 >My particular discovery was that if I launched WoW under WINE, and then
4 >launched a browser, audio in WoW worked fine. If I launched the browser
5 >first (which resulted in a flash applet being loaded in GMail for the
6 >purpose of audio notifications for google talk), Flash grabbed the ALSA
7 >device and no WINE application could get at it. Routing both through
8 >PulseAudio solved the problem.
9
10 Mhm. I have now started my SM and loaded the flash
11 http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-02-18/volare-karaoke.swf. Then i started
12 wine playing tcc1, a mod of Might & Magic 6. No problem with the sound.
13
14 Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
15 wine-1.5.28
16