From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trouble with evince (mime bad?)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:16:09
1 On Monday 16 February 2009, Dale wrote:
2 > Allan Gottlieb wrote:
3
4 > > PS In this mailing list the custom and member preference is not to top
5 > > post. That is, we prefer to have replies after (or interspersed with)
6 > > the original, not before it.
7 >
8 > Bottom post and text only is preferred. I think replies in the middle
9 > are OK. Sort of keeps some things in context too.
10
11 Not to forget trimming the 2 pages of previous historic messages and leaving
12 in only what is relevant to the current stage in the conversation ...
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick