From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] General weirdness - a tale of woe.
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 23:40:26
1 On Wednesday 27 May 2015 15:16:35 I wrote:
2
3 > Since writing, I've found that my fonts have all changed as well.
4
5 Yet more clarity: fonts have not been affected in applications that control
6 their own fonts - KMail, Firefox... - but system functions and boinc-mgr
7 (which uses whatever fonts are given it) are showing fonts several sizes
8 larger than before. When I go to set them back again I find they're set right,
9 so one part of KDE thinks fonts are, say, 14 points, and the rest of it thinks
10 they're 18 points. How is this possible?
11
12 > I'm signed up to the KDE-Linux list already but I see hardly any traffic,
13
14 Nothing at all in May, in fact.
15
16 > and I suspect dark things about what happens to posts of mine on it.
17
18 Paranoia as well as OCPD!
21 Rgds
22 Peter