From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mozilla usage monitoring
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:00:51
1 Mark I went about it another way. I installed ipcop as my router/gateway
2 and an ipcop extra called cop+. It does great filtering - stopping much
3 bad stuff using dansguardian.
6 On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:17:19 -0700
7 Mark Knecht wrote:
8
9 > Hi,
10 > My wife is asking how she can keep track of where our son is going
11 > on the web. We're all Linux based. She can hang out here on her PC and
12 > see that he's using mozilla from something simple like 'top', but whe
13 > wants to be able to monitor where he goes and when he goes there.
14 >
15 > I know that big companies do this sort of thing, possibly through
16 > their DNS servers, etc., but we don't run DNS here right now.
17 >
18 > How can she do this?
19 >
20 > Thanks,