From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python2 really really really gone? Scripts all broken?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:33:30
1 My advice is to keep tabs on python2.7 libraries and their conversion to
2 python 3 and when 100% of those libraries have been converted the old
3 scripts may be easier to convert using existing python tools. The sed
4 editor may get you part of the way through conversion but missing python
5 3 libraries could stop progress if such libraries are needed.
6