From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:54:53
1 * Neil Bothwick (neil@××××××××××.uk) [07.02.09 22:42]:
2 > On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:43:04 +0100, Sebastian Günther wrote:
3 >
4 > > If i have to do *multiple* installs for several copumters, which I do
5 > > not use myself, I choose debian, because fai rocks.
6 > >
7 > > Shouldn't this fai be adopted for Gentoo? I should investigate if this
8 > > is possible...
9 >
10 > Did you look at quickstart, mentioned earlier in this discussion?
14 Nope, unless fai-quickstart was meant...
15
16 Any links?
17
18 Sebastian
21 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
22
23 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de