From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Another question regarding grub......
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:55:37
1 Just wondering, is there a way to make grub just display the boot
2 options, that is the various OS's that I can boot to through grub,
3 without timing out to the default? At times I turn my PC on, wander off
4 to fix up something else and come back to find that grubs booted the
5 default boot option, but on this occasion it's not the OS I want. It's a
6 case of log in to the loaded OS, shutdown/reboot and then reselect the
7 appropriate OS the next time around. It would be great it it would just
8 sit there with the options listed, ready for me to make a choice.
9
10 Any thoughts greatly appreciated,
11 Andrew
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list