From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] do we have the package "ncurses-devel" or something like that?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:10:00
1 Zhang Le schrieb:
2 > On 10:34 Wed 03 Dec , Justin wrote:
3 >
4 >> Zhang Le schrieb:
5 >>
6 >>> If you need to find package name from file name, try e-file:
7 >>> http://li2z.cn/category/e-file/
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >> The link is broken, I always love to promote this site:
13 > the site is temporarily down. unfornately it is not mine.
14 >
15 as long it is down, take a look at this site
16 http://www.portagefilelist.de/index.php/Tools
17 >
18 >> http://portagefilelist.de
21 > e-file is actually using this site.
22 > it could save you some time opening up your browser or at least a 'ctrl-t'.
23 >
24 > the ebuild is already in gentoo-china overlay.
25 >
26 > Zhang, Le