From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] GMail calling has an echo in Linux, but not Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:47:54
1 > Any chance your sound card supports looping its output back around as
2 > a monitor capture device?
3
4 I haven't the slightest clue. I have a SB X-Fi Gamer. The other
5 piece of information I forgot to leave out was that I'm using a
6 separate
7 USB microphone, however I figured noise cancellation was done on the
8 ALSA or Pulseaudio level, so which driver(s) are being used for the
9 cards should be irrelevant. However, I could be wrong.
13 Jason Weisberger
14 jbdubbs@×××××.com