From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:15:46
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 03/20/2010 10:46 PM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Michael Sullivan wrote:
4 >>> On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 14:55 -0300, Crístian Viana wrote:
5 >>>> or maybe he's using Seamonkey, like Dale :-) :-).
6 >>>>
7 >>> Hey! What's wrong with seamonkey?
8 >>>
9 >>
10 >> I upgraded from Seamonkey 1 to Seamonkey 2. I let it copy the settings,
11 >> email and other "stuff" to the new profile. Well, it copied it fine but
12 >> new messages were sent blank. Replies were fine but new messages were
13 >> blank.
14 >>
15 >> So, I had to create a new profile, copy the good stuff over to fix the
16 >> issue with Seamonkey. Now I can send a new message and it not be blank.
17 >> I think it annoyed the list but it really got on my nerves. After all,
18 >> who wants to spend 20 or 30 minutes typing in a message to have it
19 >> disappear and have to do it all over again.
20 >
21 > And people still claim it's Microsoft products that are bugged... :P
24 It is, its just worse. :-P
25
26 Dale
27