From: Strong Cypher <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flags information resource
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:33:56
1 have you try ufed ???
2
3 they set global use flag, you can activate or desactivate default behavior
4 of use in emerging
5
6 but I love this program :)
7
8 they give description of all use, where they are use ...
9
10 just try it
11
12 have fun
13
14 2007/1/1, Alan E. Davis <lngndvs@×××××.com>:
18 > On 12/31/06, Aniruddha <mailing_list@××××××.nl> wrote:
19 > >
20 > > I think this is an excellent idea! For starters you can use euse:
21 > >
22 > > # euse -i useflagname
25 > I already use euse. It is really helpful. The short descriptions of the
26 > USE flags are often helpful. Just as often, they are not informative enough
27 > to enable me, at least, to make an informed decision. A little more
28 > information would often have helped.
29 >
30 > Do you have any ideas about a next step?
31 >
32 > Alan
33 >
34 > --
35 > Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan lngndvs@×××××.com
36 > 1-670-256-2043
37 >
38 > I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program I must
39 > share it with other people who like it. --------Richard
40 > Stallman
41 >
42 > Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute
43 > rejection of authority. ----- Thomas H. Huxley