From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB issue
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:00:53
1 On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:17:00 +0100, Franta wrote:
2
3 > I've tried some help pages to get my custom settings working. Well,
4 > upgrade means your customizings go to hell. We're o Linux or on
5 > Windows?????
6
7 Your are on Linux, which means you have more control but have to take
8 responsibility for your own actions. Custom udev rules should go
9 in /etc/udev/rules.d/10-udev.rules, like in says in the guide.
10 /etc/udev/rules.d/50-udev.rules is for system rules and may be
11 updated along with the software.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Computer (n): A device designed to speed and automate errors.