From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Udev update and persistent net rules changes
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:01:45
1 Pandu Poluan wrote:
5 > Since it's obvious that upsteam has this "my way or the highway"
6 > mentality, I'm curious about whether eudev (and mdev) exhibits the
7 > same behavior...
8 >
9 > Rgds,
10 > --
13 I synced yesterday and I didn't see the news alert. Last eudev update
14 was in Feb. so I *guess* not. It seems to be a "udev" thing. That is
15 why I mentioned eudev to someone else that was having this issue with a
16 server setup.
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!