From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] multi-region OCR
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:37:35
1 On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:28:15 -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
2
3 > The next tool that looked like it might work, gscan2pdf, wasn't in
4 > portage, and with the semi-garbled output from tesseract suggesting the
5 > scans were too poor quality, I didn't pursue further.
6
7 THere's an ebuild on bgo that I've kept updated to the latest release,
8 I've attached it. However, it uses tesseract as the OCR engine, so I
9 would expect similar results.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

gscan2pdf-1.5.5.ebuild application/octet-stream