From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [SOLVED] Re: xterm fonts not loaded
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:41:35
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Valmor de Almeida wrote:
3 >> Paul Hartman wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> And specifically make sure that media-fonts/font-misc-misc is not
6 >>> having problems.
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >> It was not installed. Now xterm is happy.
10 >>
11 >> Thanks,
12 >
13 > Hmm, how can that be? It's a dependency of x11-base/xorg-x11.
17 My xorg has been acting strange since the update to 1.5. Little problems
18 here and there. As of now I need font-misc-misc emerged into world.
19 Therefore
20
21 -> equery depends font-misc-misc
22 [ Searching for packages depending on font-misc-misc... ]
25 There were other posts in this list with the same problem.
28 Valmor