From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 09:50:44
1 Thanks a lot ! The e-book is nice ! Hmm, <Linux Kernel in a Nutshell> , I haven't heard it before , would you like to recommend more books about linux kernel ?
2
4 From: "Volker Armin Hemmann"<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>;
5 Date: Sun, Oct 9, 2011 02:21 PM
6 To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
7
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?