From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New system, systemd, and dm-integrity
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:19:30
1 On Fri, 15 May 2020 09:55:57 +0100, Wols Lists wrote:
2
3 > So currently I have
4 >
5 > sdb
6 > --> sdb3
7 > --> dm-integity
8 > --> md-raid
9 > --> lvm
10 > --> root
11 >
12 > And my root partition is on lvm. Currently I have a custom systemd
13 > config file that sets up dm-integrity. How do I add this to the gentoo
14 > initramfs? Without it raid won't recognise the disk, so there'll be no
15 > root partition to switch to at boot.
16
17 How are you generating the initramfs? If you use dracut, there are
18 options you can add to it's config directory, such as install_items to
19 make sure your service files are included.
23 Neil Bothwick
24
25 Last words of a Windows user: = Where do I have to click now? - There?