From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdepim-4.6.0 woes
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:29:26
1 On Tuesday 21 June 2011 21:16:14 Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 01:40:47 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
3 > > Today, kmail hung while accessing my Exchange account over IMAP.
4 > > The folder list showed 100+ unread mails, but none of them were
5 > > in the view pane. Deleting that account and recreating it
6 > > brought everything back.
7 >
8 > I was hitten by this also. Recreating the account "fixed" it for me,
9 > as it did for you. I tried hard to find an explanation, why this
10 > happened, but had no success at all. If you are more lucky, please
11 > post your findings here.
12
13 Sadly,
14
15 I have not been able to accomplish anything constructive with
16 kdepim-4.6.0
17
18 I have concluded that the software is a piece of shit and that the dev
19 team are not able to deliver a useable product to their market.
20
21 I'm going to look at claws now.
24 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com