From: vsnsdualce@××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: ubuntu-users@××××××××××××.com, debian-user@××××××××××××.org, dng@××××××××××.org, centos@××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-user] Why is no one discussing this anymore?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:32:41
1 Why is no one discussing this anymore.
2
3 It's like you just accepted the "NU UH U WRONG" proclamation from
4 programmers.
5
6 Are you idiots aware that programmers DO NOT KNOW THE LAW simply by
7 virtue of being "smarts"?
8
9 Are you idiots aware that I am a lawyer, I have studied the law, and I
10 do know more than the programmers on this issue (note: I'm also a
11 programmer too... but for something useful... like games :) )
12
13 Are you idiots aware that Eben Moglen (drafter of the GPLv3 (not 2,
14 Linux is under 2)) has NOT made good on his pledge to publish a report
15 on how I'm wrong and let me "correct" him where he got it wrong.
16
17 Why do you think that is? That in 2 months nothing.
18
19 It's because, as a relative who's worked in the field for many decades
20 said: he's full of shit.
21
22 Anything he publishes would just undermine the stance he's taken.
23
24 The license IS recindable at the will of the 1000s of grantors. Any one
25 of them could shake the tree.