From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.10 in portage...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:40:43
1 On Monday 15 September 2008 18:05:45 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton wrote:
3
4 > > Not if it's true.
5 >
6 > except that the truth is on my side.
7
8 As somebody with excellent, highly developed trolling and flaming skills (hey,
9 I'm a Caucasian male geek, what you expect?) I'd like to point out:
10
11 - David has assumed one position
12 - Volker has assumed the opposite position
13 - neither is going to give an inch
14 - most of the rest of us don't care
15
16 I'd usually quote a famous quip about arguing on the net and a certain class
17 of athlete. BUT that would be very insulting to my country's Paralympic team
18 who right now are showing their able-bodied countrymen how competing in sport
19 should be done.
20
21 Instead I'll just say that both of you are acting like retards, which is
22 peculiar because neither of you are retarded.
23
24 So gentlemen, why are you pretending to be something you are not?
28 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com