From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Downloading Flash videos
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:49:17
1 Hi All,
2
3 I've been trying to download different flash embedded videos like:
4
5 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4191382246884244677
6
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjV0Gws-BVM
8
9 etc.
10
11 I have used VideoDownloader with Firefox and FLV Downloader (which didn't
12 work) and Video Manager with Opera. It seems that the downloaded video is
13 very jumpy (drops huge number of frames) when played back using xine/gxine.
14 So I thought of using wget to achieve the same effect but without all these
15 helpful GUIs, but cannot see what I should be downloading when I look at the
16 HTML source of the YouTube web page.
17
18 What would you advise on this?
19 --