From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How often -uD world?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:41:57
1 On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 07:52:40PM -0600, Penguin Lover Maxim Wexler squawked:
2 > My netbook has only (4+8)G of sketchy SSD + SDHC RAM for everything
3 > and I am determined not to emerge anything I don't really need.
4
5 You are a brave, brave man.
6
7 With 4+8G, how much non-system space do you have left after installing
8 gentoo? If bandwidth is cheap, I suppose you can just remove all
9 distfiles after installing.
10
11 W
12 --
13 Goddamnit! I missed!
14 (On the unfortunate non-intersection of the X, Y and Z axis)
15 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1007 days, 8:31