From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] woe is ftpd!
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:13:15
1 Hi Rich,
2
3 Sorry, lost my end of the thread.
4
5 I checked that file:
6
7 /usr/include/sys/mman.h:20:1: unterminated #ifndef
8
9 If the error meant missing semi-colon, they all seem
10 to be there.
11
12 Don't have equery so did emerge -pv gentoolkit and the
13 machine crashed.
14
15 Booted into single user and did fsck.reiserfs on /;
16 there was no errors or any message or log at all. And
17 it didn't help matters. Used the bootcd too; same
18 story.
19
20 As a test(after normal reboot) I went to
21 /usr/src/linux and did a make menuconfig. Yikes! Hard
22 Drive lost interrupt...CRASH!
23
24 Seems I can do simple tasks ls, cat, nano, mount, etc.
25 But calling on the authorities leads to disaster :^(
26
27 -Maxim
28
30 Do You Yahoo!?
31 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
32 http://mail.yahoo.com
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list