From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cleaning redundant configuration files
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:23:54
1 On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:18:36 -0400, Indi wrote:
2
3 > There've been times I'd have liked a simple
4 > inventory of all files relating to a package after unmerging it,
5 > like "warning -- the following files are associated with [pkg]
6 > but will not be automatically removed due to having been modified".
7
8 That sounds like a good idea for a default inclusion in pkg_postrm() so
9 the information would end up wherever you sent elog messages.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Okay, who put a "stop payment" on my reality check?