From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Permission denied during emerge...
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:57:30
1 David Corbin wrote:
2 > I've started getting this: "Permission denied: access('/', W_OK)"
3 > on my emerges. I've gotten for two different un-related
4 > projects. It seems to happen during the "install".
5
6 How about pasting the actual error output plus some twenty lines
7 before it? And what are those projects? You mean packages?
8
9 > I've look at permission on / and they look normal to me.
10
11 How about pasting the used ls command and its output? How is anyone
12 to diagnose your problem when you're not showing any hard data?
13
14 And while at it, paste the output of emerge --info too.
15
16 Benno
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list