From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] subclipse???
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:08:28
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:01:02 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >>> Is this documented anywhere? I would like to see how this works,
6 >>> without doing it just in case I mess up. lol
7 >>>
8 >
9 > Try the eix man page. I know it's almost as hard to read as the mplayer
10 > man page, but the information is there.
13 >> You can't cock it up. If you have eix and layman working
16 > Now there's a challenge for you Dale :)
20 I was about to reply to Alans and say the same thing. Are you guys SURE
21 I can't screw this up? o_O I'm good at this you know. lol
22
23 Dale
24