From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Maybe OT] Recommendations for getting started in Web design
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:56:00
1 On 3/9/06, John J. Foster <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Good afternoon,
3 >
4 > I'm looking to get started in Web design, with the long term goal of
5 > bringing a business (mine) online. I know nothing about design, what
6 > to look for in choosing a hosting service, editing tools, or good
7 > reference materials. Basically, I'm quite a newbie in this area.
8 >
9 > Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
10 >
11 > Thanks, John
12
13 Uhm... this is a Gentoo linux list... nothing to do with webdesign.
14 Email me off list and I can offer some suggestions though.
15
16 -Mike
20 Michael E. Crute
21 http://mike.crute.org
22
23 Linux takes junk and turns it into something useful.
24 Windows takes something useful and turns it into junk.
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list