From: "Kermit.Mei" <kermit.mei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Logitech K810 Keyboard On Gentoo?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:20:36
1 Hello,
2
3 I'v solved it. Just recompile bluez and unmerge gnome-bluetooth.
4 Now, K810 works well with me on Gentoo:)
5
6 B.R
7 Kermit
8
9 ÔÚ 2013-3-13£¬ÉÏÎç8:46£¬Kermit <kermit.mei@×××××.com> дµÀ£º
10
11 > Hello all,
12 >
13 > I'v bought this keyboard:
14 > http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/bluetooth-illuminated-keyboard-k810?crid=26
15 >
16 > But I can't used it on Gentoo, I had installed the follow packages:
17 > $ eix blue|grep "^\[I"
18 > [I] net-wireless/bluez
19 > [I] net-wireless/bluez-hcidump
20 > [I] net-wireless/gnome-bluetooth
21 > [I] x11-plugins/gkrellm-bluez
22 >
23 > And with gnome-bluetooth, Apple bluetooth keyboard works well for
24 > me. But when I connect to Logitech K810, it(maybe gnome-bluetooth)
25 > always told me "Setting up 'Logitech K810' failed".
26 >
27 > I saw some one have been used it on ubuntu 12.04:
28 > http://devasive.blogspot.com/2012/11/ubuntu-1204-persistent-bluetooth-pairing.html
29 >
30 > But I can't find the command such as:
31 > bluez-test-input
32 > bluez-simple-agent
33 > hidd
34 > and so on.