From: Francesco Turco <fturco@××××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OpenRC error message at boot
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:27:34
1 Hello.
2
3 I get the following error message at boot time:
4
5 > * Mounting /proc...
6 > rm: cannot remove /run/openrc: Read-only file system
7
8 It's the very first script launched by OpenRC, but I cannot determine
9 which one it is. Anyway I'm quite sure it's a script from the sysinit
10 runlevel. This is because I tried using the interactive mode to stop the
11 boot process as soon as possible. When the system stopped there were
12 just a few sysinit scripts running.
13
14 rc-update show sysinit:
15
16 > devfs | sysinit
17 > dmesg | sysinit
18 > sysfs | sysinit
19 > udev | sysinit
20 > udev-mount | sysinit
21
22 Openrc package version is 0.11.8 (on a ~amd64 system).
23
24 This is my /etc/fstab:
25
26 > /dev/sda2 none swap defaults 0 0
27 > /dev/sda3 / ext4 defaults 0 1
28 > /dev/sda4 /home ext4 defaults 0 2
29
30 I don't really know what other informations I should provide, so please
31 tell me if needed.
32
33 Thanks.