From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Initramfs or move /usr to /, oh my...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:00:38
1 Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > Creating a new thread for this questions since mine got lost in all of
3 > the follow-ups...
4 >
5 > I would really appreciate a meaningful response to this question (maybe
6 > I should go ask this on -dev?) - this has the potential to lose me
7 > forever as a gentoo user (I'm sure none of you are crying over that, but
8 > *I* am), and I've seen other similar comments... I'm thinking of FreeBSD
9 > too (and PCBSD for my desktop)...
10 >
11 > Anyway...
12 >
13 > On 2012-03-17 12:11 AM, Bruce Hill, Jr.