From: Gustavo Campos <gucampos@××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accept all versions but 9999
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 03:28:55
1 > Welcome to the Fold! Us nerds should get together and put up the end-all
2 > Guide discussions ... should be pretty awesome :D
3
4 I'm pretty sure we can think an algorithm for that
5
6 Maybe even an O(n).
7
8 > Hot, Cold, Wet ... it's all the same .. But taking a bath just to make a
9 > meaningless and preportedly major decision, now that is a feat wholly on
10 > it's own worth noting :D
11
12 I'd like to say that I believed one day I would run off the bath,
13 naked, screaming "eureka, I found the linear-time solution for the
14 travelling salesman", but I'm actually more likely to run off, naked
15 as well, but screaming: "damnit, I forgot my lunch on the fire!"
20 > Gustavo Campos wrote:
21 > | Man, I've got many towels, you woudn't believe.
22 > |
23 > | You know, it's damn f****ng hot here, sometimes you need to take 2
24 > | baths a day (sorry guys, I know water is as precious as women, but if
25 > | you come to visit us you'll understand it).
26 > |
27 > | And about Marvin, I'm proud to say that I'm the 42 shirt of my
28 > | university soccer team, kinda nerdy for a computer science student
29 > | huh?
30 > |
31 > | On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Chris Brennan <xaero@××××××××××.net>